Working for better health for all
In response to the epidemic of the “Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pneumonia,” as well as to provide guests with the safest recreational space, Jasper Villa Banqiao has already activated epidemic prevention measures in all areas. Your safety is our top priority. All guests can rest assured you will be absolutely safe during your stay with us.
The villa will be implementing the following epidemic prevention measures to ensure every visiting guest’s health:
1. All employees are required to take their body temperature prior to going on duty, and will be wearing a face mask when on duty.
2. Forehead thermometers are available at the reception counter. Should our guests be concerned, they may wish to have their temperature taken at the reception on the ground floor. Should they have any symptoms such as coughing, they are advised to seek medical help immediately and comply with regulations stipulated by the authorities.
3. An alcohol hand sanitizer dispenser is set up in the lobby available for anyone who needs it.
4. Reinforcing the sterilization of the entire villa including the public area to ensure maximum hygiene.
5. We have upgraded sterilization and cleaning tasks in all areas within the villa, using professional sterilizers to disinfect daily objects such as the elevator, furniture, floors and bathrooms in guest rooms.
You are reminded to inform the service personnel within the villa or to call the guest hotline at +886 2 7727-3300 ext.9, if you have epidemic prevention-related queries or any physical discomfort. We will provide assistance right away. Thank you all for your collaboration.